Monday 28 December 2009

Movie Cast Mondays




Movie Cast Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by mindful musings


1) Create your own cast for an upcoming book-to-movie adaptation OR pick a book you'd like to see be turned into a movie and choose a cast.
2) Post the book title, author, and summary.
3) Try to pick at least 3 of the main characters to cast.


This week my cast is for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick:

For Nora I don't know why but I automatically thought of Leighton Meester I think she is just the embodiment of the image of Nora my mind conjured up.   Leighton Meester just has that very girl next door look to her.




Patch....I had no idea who I would chose to play patch, I knew he had to be someone who looked mysterious, dark and a little bit dangerous and I couldn't really think of anyone until I was browsing the web and came across the actor Ben Barnes and it was like it clicked into place he is the perfect image of Patch.








For Elliot I decided on Tyler Hilton, I saw him in One Tree Hill and he was cocky, charming and I think he'd play the preppy and darker side of Elliot well...plus he's incredibly good looking which always helps......

1 comment: