1) You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view--until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
To Kill a Mockingbird
Atticus Finch to daughter Scout, Chapter 3.
2) The problem isn't finding out where you are gonna go-its figuring out what you are gonna do once you get there that is. - Jaime - A Walk to Remember
3) Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us. - Pride and Prejudice
4) Love lends wings to our desires. ALEXANDRE DUMAS, The Count of Monte Cristo
5) "We walk alone through this world, but if we’re lucky, we have a moment of belonging to something, to someone, that sustains us through a lifetime of loneliness" - The Bronzehorseman
6) "Humans are vulnerable because they're capable of being hurt - Patch in Hush Hush
7) Isn’t it supposed to be like this? The glory of first love, and all that. It’s incredible, isn’t it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it? - Edward Cullen - Twilight
8) "It's hard keeping everything the same when the same things look and feel so different" - Leaving Paradise
9) "I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence." - Ever in Evermore
10) "how many lives do you need to live, before you find someone worth dying for?" - Fallen