Friday 17 September 2010

Book blogger hop

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time of week again!  The time to discover new and exciting blogs to follow.  This week's funfilled question is:

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

So in no particular order - drum roll please - :

Tea Time with Marce - I really just stumbled upon Marce's blog because of the name - I thought it was quirky but she has a great blog to go with it.

Book chick city - one of the first book blogs I really looked at - the features are great such as Where stories are made with author interviews.

These are the two I stumbled upon first and there are so many other blogs which are just incredible which I frequent.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hopping by earlier! I enjoy Tea Time With Marce and Book Chick City too. Hope you have a wonderful week.....

    ReplyDelete