Thursday 22 July 2010

What I'm reading right now

So, I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon of books which are massively hyped up - I avoided the Davinci Code like the plague and wouldn't even consider picking up the Twilight books until I finally caved and read the back of the book in Waterstones so it's safe to say I haven't bought into the hype surrounding The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo - sure I've read the reviews in the paper and magazines but it just didn't seem like my kind of book.  Then I saw the trailer for the movie and it looks incredible.  I'm a firm believer in reading the book before seeing a movie version because books are usually that much better so when someone offered to lend me the book I said thank you. 

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo isn't my usual kind of read, I'm not really attracted to thrillers especially ones with multiple narratives but I'm going to give this one a go.  Has anyone read it?  I'd be really interested in your comments/thoughts/critisims of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment