Tuesday 27 July 2010

On my wishlist #9

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City whose blog I absolutely love. Anyway, On My Wishlist is where we can post our list of books which are on the list to be read, wishing we owned....books we covet.


This On My Wishlist I'm going a little bit retro, I would love to own and re-read Peter Pan.  I loved this story as a child, the story of the boy who never grew up was like my fantasy.  I saw the prospect of being an adult as being very boring and the idea of sword fights with pirates and flying around with my own personal fairy was like heaven for me....

Goodreads blurb:  The boy who refuses to grow up teaches Wendy and her younger brothers how to fly. Then it's off to magical Neverneverland for adventures with mermaids, Indians, and wicked Captain Hook and his pirate crew.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment