Monday 11 January 2010

Movie Cast Mondays





Movie Cast Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by mindful musings


1) Create your own cast for an upcoming book-to-movie adaptation OR pick a book you'd like to see be turned into a movie and choose a cast.
2) Post the book title, author, and summary.
3) Try to pick at least 3 of the main characters to cast.



This week my casting is for Fallen by Lauren Kate:  


Luce: I pictured Luce as being incredibly beautiful with almost porcelain skin so my pick for Luce is Michelle Trachenburg from gossip girl, I loved her when she was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and thought she did the dark goth teenager thing well in 17 Again.   She somehow manages to play the fiesty girl and the volunerable girl all at once.





Daniel:  I imagined Daniel to be this kind of baby, angelic faced, clean cut looking guy with just the slightest hint of danger about him.  The understated rebel....I don't know why but Matt Czuchry from Gilmore Girls just automatically came to mind, I realise he's probably slightly too old but...anyway...







Cam:  Ah...the bad guy who really was a bad guy...whoever plays him needs to be dark, mysterious, dangerous and alluring....who did I think of? Penn Badgley...I know, I know, he plays a nice guy in Gossip Girl but he's just so damn good looking and I love to see him play someone like Cam...



















Gabbe:  Hayden Panettiere...I don't know why she's just who I pictured as Gabbe while I was reading Fallen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment